Friday, November 20, 2009
Jabs
I never knew I was so afraid of injections. Yesterday night I barely slept, went to bed at 1am and woke up at 3.11am to stare into space.
When the morning came, I took my time to walk to the polyclinic. It is really crazy. I was so tempted to turn and walk home instead. THERE WAS NO NASAL SPRAY version at hougang polyclinic. So I was given the jab. I guess the nurse knew that I was rather tense and so she tried to chat with me to make me relax. It was damn painful when the needle was poke into my arm....Not that if it was a compulsory thing I made the team to get, I will not want the jab. Worst, to get full protection, I opted for the full package and I will be taking the seasonal influenza vaccine next week. Why can't they just jab all at one go?
Guess I roughly understand why, after a long day of activites, I could no longer take it, so I cancelled my dinner date with Ian and headed home after the interview simulation. Almost died on my way back, my head was so heavy that I just cross the road with looking at the pedestrian light. Thank god I felt "somebody" pulling me from behind, if not I will probably 6 feet under by next week.
So warning to all, if you take a vaccine jab in the morning, try not to over exert yourself, it will cause more harm than good.
Still feeling stress after having ice cream yesterday.. guess the dosage was not enough. But thanks bro for the company=)
when having fever, people tends to be more sensitive.. I am such a cry baby... needs more ice cream..