Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Heartbreaker
Sometimes I wonder am I suitable to enter into a relationship.
Today I think i broke his heart. I know I should have waited till next week when all papers have ended. But he called. So I told him my feelings. Perhaps what happen during Week 11 was too late already, even there was slight improvement, everything became the same when it came to study and exam week. So what it is exam week? Even though there may not be exams anymore when we enter the working world, what will happen to me when you are stress over work? What will happen to my kids if we will ever have them?
Maybe I am different from others, all I need is him to be there when I am sick or need a listening ear and show me some concern. And I will be smiling the rest of my day.
But I don't wish to be treated like a puppy. When you are happy, you pat my head and play with me. But when u are stress and in bad mood, I am expected to lick my paws and stay at a corner not disturbing you. I do feel this way sometimes. Wondering why can't my relationship be like Liyun, delphine or even oxy. Smiling every week, lovey dovey every moment we see them.
I know I should not compare or envy. But how I wish...
I'm tired and it is time to study..
Maybe the 2 weeks in china is time for me to take myself away from this situation