Monday, November 23, 2009
400 posts
Gosh.. today is my 400th post since I started blogging. LOL.. 4 years to hae 400 posts= on average I blog 100 times per year. haha..
Studying today in school is not very productive.. I keep getting distracted thinking of things i should not. How I wish these thoughts can stop invading my mind until after exams or until the time is right.. haiz..
I wanna go marina barriage again!! this time I wanna fly kite there. dreamt that I was flying kite there.. haha.. but dunno who was flying with me=( I guess I can only there after I am back from HK .. 6 more days to exams and X'mas is coming!! Feel like watching Love Actually again=p
First up, after exams I wanna watch New Moon on the day I am flying to China.. Going back to Hangzhou after 2 years. If I could return to time 2 years ago, I would have do manythings much differently. I guess I will be much happier. Today sarah finally shared with me that she hope that I am the always smiling and noisy sophia. And I thought I was noisy enough already=p
isn't fun how fate had toyed our life all this while...