Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Hectic!!
Gosh.. it has been almost a month since I last blogged!!! Life has been pretty busy and CRAZY. Many of my friends say I am nuts to take up 2 CCAs, 1 Overseas CIP trip and 1 HR competition organized by SHRI. It seems so hard to juggle them with my studies. 2 mid terms this week and 2 presentation, 6 meetings to attend, 3 readings to do.. and the list goes on... haha..
Guess I will have a rather colourful SMU life afterall. December in Henan, Tianjin and then back to Malacca for my favourite food. HR Competition preparation and then I am off to Hong Kong with Sarah>.< The thing is Ian and Vivian will be in HK waiting for me. haha.. It's kinda funny that Ian got to fly there earlier just to meet me when I am on holiday. Technically speaking, not really me. As usual, I will be with Sarah and Vivian for most of the time while Ian is with his exchange HK buddy.
Can't wait for my holiday to come....