Wednesday, September 09, 2009
- Regrets-
I should have gone for exchange. I regret staying back in singapore. Being away for a sem will be a great change for me. Year 4 sem 1 is not easy at all. Tired, mugging and nightmares are all coming. Japanese is not easy to learn. I spend 1-2hrs everyday trying to pick up new vocabulary. But I know some ppl still playing cheat.
My hair grows super fast. Argh.. I think I need another hair cut soon again!! should I dye my hair?! Red? haha.. Blond? feel like cutting the hairstyle of the korean character of huazalei. haha.. Recently my mood ain't so good. Don't know why tears are flowing out so easily. Life is kinda weird for me.. I am so active in Year 4. Will be going on a OCIP in december to Tianjin, China. and now I am a marketing director for my CCA. look at the photoshop picture below, I think I getting very good at it. haha..

Feel like eating ice-cream now... Mrs Smith from Ice-cream Chef... hmm...