Tuesday, September 22, 2009
-Control Freak-
Watched this movie with Ian on Sunday. Very hilarious movie. Ian said that somethings mentioned in the movie is quite true. The first thing that attracts a guy is the girls looks and not her character. So when I asked Ian which of my attributes attracted him, he said,"beats the shit out of me." Exactly the reply Gerard Butler gave Katherine Heigl when she asked him why he fell for her.After watching the show, Ian said I am a control freak. Not in a way that I control his movement or activities but the way things are required to be done. I don't like hiccups or sudden changes. Guys like girls that are easy going and flexible. I guess that is why my relationship is not smooth sailing at all. Haiz.. I am really envious of Liyun. haha.. Nick and Liyun is always lovey dovey.. For mine...
Perhaps I should not be a perfectionist. Will it be better?
Next movie I wanna watch is Inglorious Basterds. Craving for ice cream again...