Friday, August 14, 2009
My New LOVE & frustrations!!
After neglecting the this blog for so long, I guess I am most probably writing to myself so that I will get to read about my memories in the near future. So let's start with my NEW LOVE!
Magnum Double Chocolate!! Try it! If you are a chocolate fanatic as me, this is it. Sweet and lovely. Too bad blogger is screw up this week. If not I would have upload the picture of it. haha..
My Frustrations!Wonder what is the world turning into. Reading the reports in newspaper recently is making me mad.
Two weeks ago, I read an article in the newspaper that a young couple of age early 20s were seen kissing in an MRT. Thinking that such scene is common, listen to this- the guy placed one of his hands into the girl's T-shirt and fondle her boobs in public, in front of at least 20 plus audience. The guy only stopped when a passenger shouted at him to stop such acts in public. Gosh, I wonder what is this couple thinking?!
Then today I just read an article of this well-to-do 19years old University student who is said to be smart and pretty giving up her baby because she said she still want to live a life. LIFE? continue clubbing and hang out with friends.. She brought the kid into the world becoz her religion does not allow abortion, but what will become of the kid she abandon at the orphanage? She admitted that the kid was a result of one of her accidental one-night stand aftr clubbing but the child cannot be the reason she gives up her freedom. Worse of all, her mother supported her idea of leaving the kid at the orphanage. Her mother's rationale was since her daughter cannot take care of the kid, they should not keep the kid and instead allow others who are more capable to groom the kid into a better man.
What are these ppl thinking? I really don't know.