Sunday, August 16, 2009
Movies Weekend!
The last weekend before school reopens was spent watching movies, long chats and throwing my temper. haha.. I never had the urge to slap somebody in public ever until yesterday afternoon.
Dad recommended BLK 2 Lorong Liew Lian Western food that was publicized on The Newspaper and so we 3 sisters went there for lunch. I was chased away from my table, because the table is the place where all dirty plates are placed. NO CLEANER or BASIN to placed all the dirty plates, so they chose the smallest table that was mine. The best was the lady got the cheek to tell that to me and "asked" me to move!! Then I asked a lady if I can share the table since they had a big table and only 3 ppl was there, this was her reply to me when she did not even look at me to say it, "if you can find chairs, then you can share." I thanked her and total her no worries, I can find them. sarah stood at the table while I went to find chair, her husband came and chased Sarah away and the woman pretended that she did not have the conversation previously. I was so angry that I walked off after loudly proclaiming her as a BITCH. Ended up having lunch at Kovan Hong Kong Cafe. My sisters know my character very well, that will be my LAST time at that stupid BLK 2 western food place. God knows if there food is good, but I don't give a damn. I rather pay more for service charge as long the service is worth it. Borrowed 2 DVDs after lunch for the night coz there is not much show that worthed watching.
watched THE PROPOSAL with Ian after he finished teaching tuition. Very funny movie, I like Ryan, Ian loves Sandra but he said it is unrealistic for two people to fall in love in 3 days after hating for 3 yrs. Is it really not possible? I always believe it is possible.Had Ice Cream Chef for dessert after dinner. Met some brats that took our order and coincidentally our order was the last scoop of the durian icecream. Luckily I was outside waiting for the ice cream while Ian settles the order and payment. By the time he came out, I know this will be my last visit to the place with Ian. I love the flavor Mrs Smith- green apple with cinnamon. Yummy BUT Ian's bad experience = not going there anymore. I always love ice cream, so I guess maybe I will be back there after a long long time. =)
Came home and watched the movie,"He's Just Not That into You" with sarah. Something that I totally agree, "if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit." and "If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you. "
Have you ever stared at the handphone numerous times a day just waiting for his/her call? Yes, I have. And watching this movie, I know I should not give a damn anymore, coz if he doesn't call you, he DOESN'T WANT to call. So yup!
Watched UP today, lovely movie. The old couple is so sweet even though the scene of the old couple is only 10mins. Just hope my future hubby and I can be so sweet. We can have our adventure together=)
kk... school starting tmr. Sianz..