Friday, May 01, 2009
One week working in public sector.. interesting but may not be my cup of tea. It seems so difficult to voice my opinion. When finally I can give my comment, we had wasted time and effort. Miss my freedom. But my working place is an interesting place. Do you know when a guy visits the women prison, the prison warden has to make all female prisoners face the wall before the guy can enter? haha.. but for ladies entering male prison there is no such rule. The only thing is that we need to wear pants and no sleeveless.
Swine flu seems to be very scary too.. now it is already in the orange category. I still can remember 6 years ago, all mid year exams are cancelled and we do not need to go school due to SARS. anyone remember that time too? But I guess this time is Swine Flu is really serious. Getting the whole organisation to be prepared for any emergency quarantine and deployment was our priorty yesterday. But I was glad that at least I have more work to do>.<