Friday, April 10, 2009
Have you ever feel like killing some people?!!!
I am so pissed now that I really need to write it out before I continue to study for my tmr test!!
Some people just like to do things last minute. I have a group report that deadline is today 6pm. Notice the word "group" I used. usually if I like my team mates alot, I will say "TEAM" report. But obviously I hate this group!! Last night, i have a group mate that asked me to go look for data when i am at home. He knew he needed the data since last thurs but he chose to sit down and last minute ask me to go look for it! "GO FLY KITE" and "shit you" I want to tell him. But I very nicely told him I am at home and will try to find using the resources I have. Finally I have to call other group mates to see who is in school and DEMANDED that person to go library for the data. That guy who called me to ask me for to assist him in the search for data was like, "Yar hor, why I nv think of it.. hahah" In my heart I wanted to tell him, "Go to hell... Need me to clear shit that you all caused."
And this was not the end of it. Apparently, the compiler only decide to start compiling the report this morning. And realized one big part of the financials are missing! I had to call the female groupmate that is in charge to "WAKE UP HER BLOODY IDEA" coz apparently she did not know she needs to do that. I really hate ppl who volunteers to do things and now are unable to do what they promise to do. HATE people who break promises. Now is the VentureSim simulation part that is not out for our project. It supposed to be out last week. That guy said he got it covered. Covered my ass. Now it is 1.5hrs to deadline and he throw me the stun that he do not know how to do! What the hell right?! If could have asked the TA when he can yesterday for our last consultation. Can anyone feel what am i feeling now? I have a test to study for coz I failed my mid term and this is my last chance to pull my grade up. But apparently I need to do more than needed just becoz some IDIOTS like them are my group mates.
I don't know if I can pass this mod, but I really feel like tearing their heads off! I am no angel or femine girl coz I do swear and curse. And for the first time in my whole Uni like, I really wanted to strangle some ppl. Idiots.