Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Clumsy!
I am seriously a clumsy girl. Yesterday, my beautiful nails are ruined in less than 6 hrs after it is nicely painted and filed. Today, my aunt got her worker to do it for me again. So I changed from pastel pink color to pearl pink. Then in less that 2 hr it is ruined again when I was shopping at MBK to get dried food for my office ppl. Now to repair those ugly marks on the nails, they pasted stickers all over it. haha.. I am actually having cute japanese styled nails, and it is such a waste to wash it off before my internship. But I am afraid to leave a bad impression. What should I do?!!!
Lost my favourite hair clip today too... maybe I am too busy thinking after my prof let out the news that results will be out on monday. Hope I do well!! Coz I nv studied so hard before in my 3 years of university life for these modules. Argh.... Bought 2 more pair of earrings.. hehe.. but will give one to Sarah since it is her favourite color=p
One more day left in Bangkok. Will shop at Naraya with my remaining 1000baht. haha.. Will be back in Singapore by 1pm on friday but will have to rush to school and HSBC. Kinda regret rejecting them for the internship since the difference in pay is like 400 a month since I chose SCORE. Which means I am 1200 poorer. =/