Tuesday, April 21, 2009
-Bangkok-
Arrived in Bangkok for 4days already.. streets are rather quiet. Not much crowd. But I think this trip is disappointing. I shopped for 3 days already. Have conquered the weekend market, Platium Plaza and MBK, but still cannot find the shoes I want. GIRLIE(flowery shoes) cannot be found. The brand recently only came out with fake leather shoes that are not attractive at all. I ended buying more earrrings than clothes. bought 6 keychains, 12 earrings and 3 blouses. No bags and shoes...haiz... Guess with this trip purchase of earrings, I have how many in my collection?
89earrings. Maybe I should get 1 more to hit 90. haha...
Got my hair rebonded, manicure and pedicure done too! 2 more days in Bangkok and 4000baht left. Guess I will go Naraya to get some bags or pouch. Trying not to think of results so it won't ruin my holidays. haha*cross fingers* hope i maintain my GPA.