Friday, April 17, 2009
9 more hours before I fly to Bangkok. Hope there is no more unrest over there. It is so coincidental that twice unrest happened when i am there. Hope this time it is different. But no camera this trip, Sarah needs it for competition. i wonder should i buy a new camera, but why do a family needs two cameras? or why one person needs two cameras? Time to save on mundane stuff especially I don't work so often unless it is summer internship haha.. so SAVE money=p This summer I will be going to Changi Prison to do a HR internship. it will be interesting but pays peanuts. i guess it is the experience i want, money can always be earn if I want to. So yeap.. just that I got to wake up at 6.30 everyday to go to work from end of april to end of july. I guess my birthday will be spend at work again=/ still remember I worked till 8pm on my 21st birthday during the last internship I had.
Can't wait to fly to bangkok. Hopefully can find those shoes that I want to buy for myself and S13 girls. the crispy crepe, som tum, tom yum, italian food, japanese sushi, etc. yummy!!!! gtg.. need so rest coz tmr I need to wake up at 430 as the car will be picking me up at 530. So tired... yawns~