Monday, March 09, 2009
-Lucky me, Lucky not-
Lucky me, lucky not? Today may not be my day. I know I am no angel. I may be a devil in disguised.
Met two mad person today. They practically kept following me from boon keng to hougang. I thought I can manage to avoid the person when i ran down the bus and boarded at Boon Keng stn. But coincidentally he board at potong pasir!!! Then still walked nearer to me. Luckily a 2 St' Andrew boys out of a sudden stood in front of me to talk. so end up the mad man asked them qns, shout and laugh. I bet they were scared too. And I was so scared. Ran all the way home in the RAIN when I alighted at Hougang Stn(he also alighted)!!!! Umbrella was like no use to me. Argh.... But luckily he nv follow. Another one was near the junction. Was punching the air and walking nearer to me. I started running again at the junction. Bathe was the first thing i did when I got home. Thinking about it, all happened it the last two hrs.
Another thing that makes me mad is the stupid SMU girl. Stood on the toilet seat while doing it, i entered after her and saw the print left on the seat. Disgusting!!!! It is ridiculous. Dress pretty, but do such stupid stuff. When I stared at her, she washed her hands and innocently walked away. Can't this lady grow up? This is not the first time. Irritating and sick. SMU girls (even though I am from SMU) are really ugly!