Friday, March 06, 2009
-Happiness-

This week has been super crazy. Project, project and moe projects!!! Test too!!! Haha.. But I have a prof that actually treat me to alcohol. haha.. to relax.. The combination taste great- choya(royal jelly) and pokka green tea. Ratio- 1:2. damn nice.. really relax after that. haha..
Like the big specs I have? Lol.. not really mine. I was playing with Elvin's glasses during break. And they were saying I look nice in it. Which also means I got a Geeky Look!!! haha... aced the presentation today. Prof said we were the best! and of course I bit myself when speaking too fast during presentation. But yeah!! One presentation down. 3 to go. 2 group reports, 1 individual report to go!!! aja aja fighting.
Had problems with my blog initally. But yeah, I changed the skin again. Took me 30mins. Tonight i gonna take a break to read a book and drink some vokka to relax. Tmr report day and sunday is southern ridges with Ian's family>.< away="p" book="p
Like the big specs I have? Lol.. not really mine. I was playing with Elvin's glasses during break. And they were saying I look nice in it. Which also means I got a Geeky Look!!! haha... aced the presentation today. Prof said we were the best! and of course I bit myself when speaking too fast during presentation. But yeah!! One presentation down. 3 to go. 2 group reports, 1 individual report to go!!! aja aja fighting.
Had problems with my blog initally. But yeah, I changed the skin again. Took me 30mins. Tonight i gonna take a break to read a book and drink some vokka to relax. Tmr report day and sunday is southern ridges with Ian's family>.< away="p" book="p