Sunday, March 29, 2009
-Finally-
Chose a simple blog skin. Tired of those photobucket exceeding bandwitdth. 2 weeks since I last blogged. Wonder if anybod still think I will blog since the blog prob and I locked it.
Really tired. Been sleeping 4-5hrs a day only. Look at my dark eye rings. haha.. Last week was a super sad week. Stressed as my IB presentation and report due. Things did not go so well. Pretty upset, I actually cried. This is the first time I cried for not doing well for a presentation. haiz.. But I guess that is life. I ate Hagen Diaz to cheer myself up. Macadamia Nut my favourite. But I guess it still failed to cheer me up. Really need to cheer up soon! SMU life isn't so great after all. Since I am in this university, I nv go back to Malacca for Chinese New Year. I always try to make the effort to go back for Ching Ming. But this year, I cannot go back again. Due to lesson and meeting. I want my life back!
Tmr is my T&D presentation. Hope everything goes well! Now I am still looking for internship.. guess if i don't get any, should I continue to stay in Bangkok?