Monday, February 09, 2009
Today I am really out of my mind!!
First, this morning when i left home, I met a girl who walked really really slow. She was like about to cry already. It is like only 8am and she is starting to have a bad day. Poor girl. But as I was running late, I walked real fast. Overtook her and not long later overtook a guy who all the while was walking with a great speed in front of me . It is not that my speed increase but he stopped. I saw him glaring at the back when overtook him. I guess he was staring at the girl. By the time I reached the junction waiting to cross, I saw him stopping nearby behind. But this time when the girl finally reached him, he turned away and walked quickly towards the junction. He looked pretty pissed and the girl started crying too. I feel so angry for the girl. I know they must have had a tiff. BUT he should not treat her like that in public. What a guy! So.... I stared at him as he walked towards the junction, kept staring at him until he stopped like one arm's length away. He glared at me too! I don't know what got into me, but I stared back and then turned to look at the girl and stared at him again. The girl was still crying. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her, if her bf treats her like shit in public, then give him shit too! But yar... all the staring ended when I get to cross, as I was running late I just rolled my eyes and turned to cross the road. Thinking of it now, I am pretty lucky I was not beaten up. Haha..
Second incident happened I was having my 20mins break during Training & Development modules. I was on my way to refill my water bottle when i kept hearing this beeping. Usually this means that some door is not close tightly. When I realized that it was the door from the classroom nearby, I went towards it. Open, and slammed it hard to stop the beeping. Then, I realized that there were people in the class room and watching video. That's why the room was dark and I mistook it as nobody inside!!!!! The door stopped beeping but my face was real red and hot. All my friends going to the restroom burst into laughter=/ haiz...
What a day!!!! Monday madness!