Saturday, February 21, 2009
*edited*
I am really down with luck. Today while I queue with my sisters for lunch, the person skip my queue number. Tampopo at Liang court, this is my first and my last time!!!! Argh... Then nvm, I think I am getting paranoid with whatever i have said in the past. I am now so afraid that my words will get distorted. Apparently, huiting had been misunderstood under such circumstances too. Haha.. I think rabbit is really not having a good year. Sianz...
Went for Raymond's NTU concert with Huiting. hehe.. Liked a few pieces. Mostly the Japanese ones I realized=p But Huiting and I definitely enjoyed the Hollywood pieces. hehe.. This year cannot see drey in the crowd too. We both still remember the ones we heard at SA concert last year. At least last yr we had Sylvia and Ian with us even though liyun cannot make it last minute. Maybe next band concert available we can all be present to watch.
*******
Prof shared with us an interesting and funny outcome when he was doing his research paper. advising us on how to select information from the original source. As he quotes from secondary papers stating the due to certain theory that a certain outcome cannot be determined by an effect, he realized the effect is interesting. Hence he read the original source and to his horror, the original states otherwise. While secondary paper quotes the name of the initial writer, the theory got it all wrong!!! haha... How wonderful is distortion of information. And guess what I got malign for something I did not relate to. I was telling my team member that it is ADVISABLE to consult prof as my friends consulted him and was give a new direction in their 45% report. Guess what by the time the whole met up, it became that I have arranged and appointment with prof and had seen him alone!!!! Which none was true!!! I wonder who did that stupid crapped to me, people really like to spice up conversation. Isn't it? Are my statement clear? ADVISABLE. geesh.. one thing for sure, I was so mad that I stomped out of my meeting once it ended even though I explained myself, I can see doubts in their eyes.. F*** it.
Just read Yun's blog. Guess I ain't the only person being malign. Ha... are rabbits facing bad luck this yr? Gossip really kills I have to admit. It is interesting to know that just a little distortion or bloodly gossip can make somebody's blood boil. I did not sleep well last night. I almost feel like strangling the person that distorted my advise. Feel like confronting the girl i spoke to. Argh.. should I have thrashing session? It may turn out ugly. Worse, I think when I finally have the courage to confront the person and finally realized that information was distorted along the way and the culprit cannot be caught, my reputation will go down the drain I bet. I think this is called "jump into yellow river and cannot clear all accusations". Yun do you feel this way too? Gosh..
This is not the first time I got betrayed in this school. can't wait to leave this place!