Saturday, February 14, 2009
It Valentine's Day today!!! But I am at home, sitting in front of my laptop with a cup of green tea next to it. What to do? My valentine is not in singapore! haha.. valentine sounds so mushy=/ But yeah, I am staying home to finish my project and study for my mid term test on monday!!
Got a surprise this morning. Luckily I woke up coz initiallyI wanted to sleep till 10am as I slept at 2am last night. haha.. 8.50am, a big bouquet of flowers was sent to my house and I was home alone in my sphagetti strap, FBT shorts and unkemp hair. Was pretty embarrassing!! But yeah..
This is the bouquet I got, twice the size the one I got last yr!!! =) *just in case Ian u don't know how the bouquet u ordered looks like. It is huge!
This is the bouquet I got, twice the size the one I got last yr!!! =) *just in case Ian u don't know how the bouquet u ordered looks like. It is huge! My favourite flower!!! Too bad cannot hear his voice today coz he is at Kiruna seeing the Northern Lights. But I guess actually Valentine's Day is just another commercialize day. Everyday can be Valentine's day as long I don't throw temper, right? haha..
I got Ian a combined Valentine's day and birthday gift coz I am broke. Moreover he is overseas and won't be back for his birthday too. Wanted to mail him his gift but he is travelling lots recently so guess it is safer to keep it in his room and wait for him to do treasure hunt when he is back=p this is how Ian's gift looks like:

I got myself one set too. haha.. so sarah officially takes my lime green iPod shuffle and dajie takes my black iPod video(*suddenly works well when my sis uses it!!!).
Off to studying now! Happy Valentine's Day everybody!