Wednesday, February 25, 2009
It is good that I finally let my sad feeling go after trying all sorts of weird stuff. Shout into a bottle full of water and then pour the water into the toilet bowl and flush it away, talked to the flowers outside my house, gyming etc. I think they all worked>.<
Today I damaged the school's GSR door. The door knob came out when I pull it to get out of the room as I wanted to go to the ladies.-.-'' My groupmate and I, both females as we arrived early, got stucked in the room!!!! And I was urgent... It was pretty funny, we both we so shocked and I can feel my jaw dropped. Had to call my friend who was also in school to open the door from outside. Luckily I had friends still around. It was embarrassing. This is not the first time such incident happened. Last week, ashley pull out one knob too. But today my GSR was in the corner. Hardly anyone will walk there to check it out. So yeap, luckily I had a savior. This time, everything was settle as Kwee as he went down to the security guard while I rushed to the toilet. So we had a chair holding the door back throughout our 2hrs meeting=p
Half the recess week is gone. I hope everyone has made good use of it!