Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I went to gym today!!!! hahaha.... I ran on the treadmill for 30mins, cycled on the stationary bicycle for 15 mins, did rowing for 10 mins and other machines for 20mins to strengthen my thigh, biceps and triceps muscles=)
I am FIT!!!
I still walked to waterloo street to collect sarah's stuff and then to Bugis and back to SOB for meeting at 7pm. after meeting I went to Suntec to meet Nora and Swee Ling for dinner. Ate sushi and soft shell crab maki. I think whatever I burnt off in the gym session is gained back after the dinner.
Just got home and bathe. Not feeling very tired though. Looking forward to tmr gathering with the Tau family. My OCIP buddies in JC, last met them like last year june? Even though I am in singapore, I am so busy with studies. I decided to relax. Moreover, like what yu sheng said, since Ian is away, I am on annual leave. 5 months of freedom, I should do whatever I like. haha..Sunday oxy and seow sian coming to my place for steamboat! Live my life to the fullest!
Drinking a cup of green tea, typing on my laptop and listening to smoothing music is definitely a way to enjoy live. Maybe I should go watch The Reader alone tmr before meeting the Tau. If not maybe on Vday. How does it feels like watching movie alone? Can't remember when was the last time I did that. Del and Oxy is now attached, seow sian and melinda need to teach tuition. Me? maybe I have to eat with my family instead of the normal Vday girls outing.
pondering~
that guy emailed again, asking to meet for lunch when he is back from UK.
I am still not ready to forgive. Forgive my stupidity or his actions? I don't know.