Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Had a busy start to this week. Had mid term test and class facilitation on the same day on monday. Was so nervous for my EF paper that my mind cannot function well. I even spelled my name wrongly!!! "Sopha" what a name! luckily I did write my matriculation number. tripped thrice in school on that day too. Luckily I did not break any of my teeth. haa.. but I got a pleasant surprise on monday to brighten up my bad day^^ Yesterday was so-so. The prof as usual only notice that pretty babe next to me. Am i really that transparent? But after today's incident, i officially declare myself as the INVISIBLE GIRL!
I came home and was in the lift where the door was about to close. This couple in school uniform stepped into the lift and started kissing right in front of ME!! They looked no older than 16yrs old.-.-''' am I that short that they cannot see me?! Even though I am getting out at the fifth floor, the time the lift took to arrive at the level seems like it took ages. I did not dare to look at them for too long. But yar, *rolls eyes*. Squeezed my way out and stomped my way home. God knows what they are doing now!!! (I shall not be so judgemental.. geesh...)
What wrong with youngsters these days? Kissing in public!! Touching each other openly! Making those weird noises when seated at the back of buses! All these are reported in the news but yar, seriously do they need to express their love openly? I know there will be many different views. But hey, I am in the LIFT. The word "privacy"?? I understand kissing and god knows what their other styles are ways of expressing of love, but can't they keep it behind doors?
Maybe I am too "square" but I have to admit compared to people these days I may be considered as kinda onservative when come to such expression.
Ciao~ back to my invisible form now=p