Friday, January 30, 2009
-Understanding-
What is being understanding?
Accept the person for who he is? Or choices she make? Of course different people make different choices as priorities are different. haha.. I understand=p Maybe the girl i was in the past may not, but here I am today telling myself I got to be mature and understanding. STOP behaving like a spoilt brat sometimes;)
Today I enjoyed myself. Seeing friends that I hardly meet up or speak to for small chats. Sijie, Sigmund, liangshi, joseph, waigang and raymond!!! haha... Though the gathering was quite small, I think I was rather enjoyable watching Ip Man together and joking. Too bad cannot stay longer coz we all have work to do=( I guess life is like that. as we grow older, we will be going our separate ways. Keeping in touch will then be really tough!!
Watching Ip Man makes me realized that only cowards use weapons or raises their voices. So yup, I will not raise my voice when I am angry. Only shows my weakness. haha... Silence treatment will be my solution!
I think I should go jogging tmr=p