Saturday, January 24, 2009
-Tiring day-
I fell today! Fell hard on the steps at my door steps. I wanted to hang the "Hong cai", so I placed a tool on my door step and stood on it. In a split second, I fell. The next think i know my butt landed on the ground. My dad was cleaning the altar, mummy was in the kitchen and da jie was in the study room. Sarah was the only one that saw me fall. But I guess my fall was so loud that daddy shouted at Sarah and asked what happen. Sarah was about to say when I covered her mouth. haha.. my hand was pretty dirty. *Yucks* But yar, I lied to my dad that the tool fell before I can step on it. Since he can't see it, he will not know. But when mummy and da jie came to the door, my tears just came rolling down. It was really painful. My butt and bone hurt so much. Now my butt has a big bruise on it!!! I cried. Mummy was so angry that she scolded sarah for distracting me by keep talking and making me obliged to answer her. (*sarah has been complaining nobody likes to listen to her or even answer her)
I went on to change the bed sheets, iron the family's clothes, cut the table cloth to the correct size. But I was so busy that end up jie jie got to do mushroom meat seasoning. I haven't been helping out with housework for very long since I had internship and I go dating on weekends. So this new year, I helped my mum with the most housework. While da jie and sarah did their leisure things. haha.. wasn't angry with them. Actually I was pretty happy doing housework. Ironing, folding and vacuuming the floor=p Except the FALL. Now my butt still hurts. I placed a cushion on my seat so that it is more comfortable.
Had steamboat for dinner, now pretty tired. Shoulders aching etc. Going to bed early. 2 more days to CNY!!!