Saturday, January 17, 2009
-Tired-
This week is a crazy week for me. Laptop crashed!!! Need to go servicing. Days without laptop suck!! I am now applying for exchange to Korea. I only fill in 3 choices out of 5, if I get it then ok. If not, then nvm. Half of my heart want to get the exchange, the other half do not want to. I wonder what if I miss my family lots, my friends lots. But exchange is a good experience so hope I get it.
Now my laptop is back, I can start studying hard. read through my syllabus and prepare for classes. CNY is coming but mid term is after it. Argh... got to study real hard.
Going for Hui ting birthday celebration later. But I don't know why my mood is so down today. Hope it won't affect too much later.
Maybe next week will be a better week=) *cross fingers*