Tuesday, January 27, 2009
-Music-
Today is the second day of Lunar New Year. I woke up at around 8am. haha... Maybe because I had a long day yesterday. Going around visiting and those yoga moves really tire me. As I have a flat butt, mummy told da jie to teach me so yoga moves to firm up those two hills. haha.. but now my butt hurts even more. Muscles aching. haha..
Daddy friend's visited today. 10 people in total. daddy and Mummy were so stress that they keep arguing. So I decided to keep myself busy by helping out mummy in the kitchen the whole morning. Fried noodles, nuggets and Ian's favourite Tau Gi Peh Kor. Too bad he is not in Singapore. I must admit not stepping into the kitchen for so long, frying noodles was real difficult. especially controlling the fire and the amount was too much for me to handle. So mummy get to help out here and there as she fried the nuggets. Did lots of washing of plates too=) While da jie helped to entertain the guests and sarah talking to her friend. I wonder how will mummy manage if all her daughters are married off. But I guess it is still quite long away to worry. But yeah... because I was in the kitchen throughout, daddy's friends gave angbao and left me OUT!!!! haha... I bet they thought I was the new maid=/ Daddy and mummy felt bad but I guess it is ok. As long daddy and mummy are not tired and stress I am fine. How can two angbaos be the worth of my parents relationship?!
Spent the afternoon talking to Thomas. Actually he is sarah's friend. Younger than me by 4years old but don't know why is he closer to me. He introduced quite a few nice songs. Some have funny lyrics that I am sure I will only listen when I am moody. But I strongly recommend pieces from Yiruma if you like piano songs with no voice. I was crazy about such pieces when I was in secondary school. I had like 7 CDs but cannot really remember where I have placed some of them. I realized the pieces by Yiruma is very smoothing to the mood. Initially i am pretty stress about my reading, projects and organizing gathering. Now, I guess I will take one step at a time as I am more relax.
Life is short isn't it?