Saturday, January 31, 2009
-Independent-
I am so proud of myself! hahah... Today late afternoon, I went to Serangoon Circus to meet Joseph to pass him my OB textbook. Rushed home from school and down to serangoon circus coffee bean. Spoke to darrel, wai gang and joseph for some time. Because I promise mummy to be back for dinner, i went home alone. The problem is, I always take the 136 of the wrong direction. This time, i conquer my fear and decided not to walk out but instead wait at the circus bus stop. Maybe I have always been taking MRT, I do not know how to read the board on the bus. "Ang Mo Kio Int" means it is heading there or came from there? I pondered for very long. Observe the other bus numbers come and go, I conclude the words means the bus is heading toward that direction. So yup, *crossing fingers* I went up the bus that had "Puggol Temp Int".
It was the correct direction!!! so proud of myself. But I think I was looking very nervous when i board the bus and finding my seat. The auntie that sat next to me smile and ask if I was ok. haha.. But I still very proud of myself. This means i do not need to worry when i go to Korea for exchange. I have confidence that I'll find my way around. The next thing I wanna learn is to cycle!!! then swim properly, no more half freestyle=p!!!
Not forgetting my driving license;)
Today lessons were really tiring. Luckily Sarah and da jie came to dhoby ghaut to meet me. Sarah offered to carry my laptop=p I am really spoilt recently. haha.. Da jie even borrow the book I wanted to borrow at the rental shop on friday. Can my face expression be read so easily?
I got a really cute ponyo handphone chain. Share my little sleeping ponyo with u all=p

Cute, right?Keep smiling to myself when i see it. Sarah is so envious.. hehe...