Saturday, December 20, 2008
-Life-
Today I cannot go Southern Ridges due to my very tired legs. Instead of the walk, I am now listen to music while having a cup of coffee and typing off my laptop.
It is a beautiful morning. It will be wasted if I were to sleep to late morning. Seeing the golden sun rays reflecting off the HDB flat into my house. Blue sky, no clouds but having cold breeze blowing against my face. So relaxing... but because I wanna have breeze, I will have to mop floor later due to my action as dust is blown into my house.
This week was tough. I had difficulty sleeping this week. Am I really for HR? I have been quite depress from what I am seeing. Thursday I heard news that are really sad. She really tired her very best in adapting to her job, I can see her effort even though I am only there for 3 weeks. Yet, she is not gonna after new year. How can people to be such decisive? She is like a loner on our level. Goes out to lunch alone, does things alone. She is trying her best to fit in, but nobody allow her in or learn. I know age maybe a problem but who can adapt to an environment in 3 months after transfer? I took 3 years to get use to SMU and wanna make my life meaningful. I have only 1 yr left in Uni, but I wanna make good use of it. I bet she wants to. At this time and age, leaving the company may mean difficult times to find job. Staying in the company for 20 years is not something easy.
People ask why am I so bubbly in office, what am i suppose to say? In such environment, I may look like the carefree intern that bumps around, smiling while getting scolded, offering food to people and yet who knows how I really feel? I don't want to go to work feeling sad or should I say given a choice I wanna be happy. So here's the choice. Life maybe tough in school or the working world, I will pull through. I will learn. So anyone who reads this, "SMILE" when in face of challenges. Life will seem easier to pass, reflect later and everything will be fine. At least that is what I am doing so it won't ruin my festive mood.
Haven't got christmas prezzies. My colleague have one by one given to me. Haiz... I don't know what to get for them. Chocolates? too common. Maybe I will get that for Admin department and SIG department a box each, for everyone in the department to share. What about HR? Pantry aunties? Hmmm.... For S13 girls too... For the exchange of gift... For Ian too... Will be cracking my brains and shopping tmr. so legs pls be good. hahah...
Just finish my coffee.. guess it is time to go... Isn't it a beautiful morning? The Flavor of Life.