Wednesday, December 31, 2008
-Last Day of 2008-
Time flies. It is the end of 2008. I arrived home just in time to blog my very last entry before the arrival of 2009.
So what have I achieved in 2008?
Actually, nothing solid. But at least I gained experience from the internship and stuff. Found out that I have great support from my family and Ian. Not forgetting my friends too.
In few minutes it will be 2009, do I have any resolution?
YES!!!
1) Stay Faithful!!!
2) Get my license by May
3) Learn to cook more and bake more
4) Apply for a finance internship
5) Make everyone around me HAPPY!!!!
Guess that should be enough. I am officially leaving the bank on Tuesday. Do not know when will it be the next time where I visit that place. Feel a little sad now especially they really treated me very well and I am on talking terms with so many ppl. Hope everything will go fine for everyone there.