Monday, December 01, 2008
-The Girl that Leap through Time-
Just watched a Japanese cartoon on okto channel. The Girl that Leap through Time.
Fall in love with this cartoon. It really brings lots of emotions out of me. Don't know whether it is because I am stressed about tmr paper, but I really can feel the emotions depicted in the cartoon. Even Da Jie felt so sad too. I went hugging Da Jie and Sarah during the interval of the cartoon. Life is uncertain, yet death is certain. Many times in life we choose to avoid or prevent mishaps that we know will happen because we do not have the courage to face it. Yet unknowingly when we avoid the mishap, we actually have change certain things that should happen in the future to something different.
What will happen if we choose to face our fear? Many times we only learn to appreciate the people around us after we lost them. Again and again such things happen but as times pass, we are back to the contented selves. Take the Mumbai terrorist incident as an example, are we more appreciative of the people around us now?
I am. And I am feeling sorry that I have taken my loved ones, my friends and the things around me for granted.
Off to bed now... Tmr is D day!!! Bless me.