Wednesday, November 05, 2008
-Madness-
Yesterday was a crazy day for me. My team was late in handing in our Corporate Reporting report. Late by 15mins. Coz we forgot to add in our forecadsted balance sheet and by then the printing shop was packed with ppl. Our dear Prof is very strict with people being late and worse of all we did not get to see him to hand it in to him. We just dump it in his pigeon hole.
Afraid that he won't accept it, I had no appetite for lunch. Or rather I just swallow whatever my mother told me to. So yup. I suffered indigestion. Arriving in school again to have my usual OCD class, I wasn't feeling so good. The worry is still occupying my whole head. I practically nv talk in class. Finally my friend asked me to phone Prof. So I called him during the break. He said he got NO RECOLLECTION of my group report. I panicked. Rushed from SESS building to SOA in hope that my report is already cleared from his pigeon hole. And yes it was. *phew*
It was real madness. Oh ya.. guess what? I saw Jeremy in school and that there is this girl next to him that I suspect is his gf. She was practically staring at me when Jeremy waved and said hi. Weird girl. Petite(shorter than me), heavy mascara-ed, eye-lined and got knows whatelse.
Haha.. I miss gossiping a little. Miss gathering too. Should we have a class christmas gathering this year?