Wednesday, November 19, 2008
-Cries-
5 days to exams... Everyone is real depressed. Xue shan seems so sad, the always optimistic girl I know in secondary school is practically sulking the whole day yesterday. Many realized that they lose their smile when they chose SMU. I did.
I am losing my momentum to study. Grades ain't everything but it is everything when you enter the working world. That's life. I scored 17/20 for my OCD test, but it seems not enough as 7 scored full marks and 16 scored 18/20. Am I a failure? I hope I am not. Don't want to feel this way but when compared to these people i am really a failure isn't it? No matter how hard I study and practice my Corp Rep, I only score 60 plus. Haiz... I can fail a MCQ test. Even though many failed too, but it seems like i fail more often this time. haiz...
I am so tired. Tired of this school, tired of studying. Am I falling into depression again? I will not give up so easily, but each time I pick myself up I feel very tired. Am I giving myself too much stress? Everyone has their forte, so what's mine? Whine? Haha... hope not.
Not feeling well too.. this week is just my bad week. Hope I will survive this semester.