Friday, November 07, 2008
-Blur Day-
You won't believe what happened to me today. Being in SMU for almost 20 months. Yet I can take the wrong bus to school from Dhoby Ghaut. Yes, wrong bus!!!
It suppose to be only two stops away from my school and all buses except 2 will stop at my biz school. And lucky me, i took one of the 2 buses and ended up much further than city hall MRT!!! Initially I wanted to take bus so i will not be so far from biz school and can walk a shorter distance since I am running late. I ended up even later. I ran all the way to school. On my way, Vivian called to check where am I. It is very unusual for me to be late for classes. So my friends got worried. By the time i rushed to class, I was panting like crazy.
After class I came home to put my stuff before meeting my ex-colleagues for dinner. Stupid me left the house without my wallet. No wallet for a crab dinner. Blur me!! haha...