Monday, October 06, 2008
-No Break-
Life is such ridiculous! I am still in school for project meeting. It is my second project meeting today. And my head is bursting. Work seems piling up. Lots of things to clear. Actually I am on the verge of breaking down. Life is so tough! Yet, I am quite proud of myself for hanging on till now.
So what can you do when your timetable is so packed that you have to go from one school to another for meeting?
For me, I bought myself a tall Cafe Latte early in the morning when I had to come to school. A little cone of ice-cream in the afternoon to cheer myself up and now sitting in front of my laptop typing away while waiting for my meeting to start. Life may seem tough, but it will be worse if one keeps thinking that life sucks.
4 reports, 5 presentation, 1 mid -term and 3 final papers to go before the end of the term. I guess my life is really fill with all sorts of colors.
Now I am already thinking of ways to cheer myself up on Wednesday when my meeting starts at 830. Maybe MacDonalds will do. But too bad shaker fries is only available from 11am onwards.
Okie.. gtg.. meeting starting again...