Tuesday, October 28, 2008
-Long Week-
Just got home from school. so tired now... my shoulders are aching so much. And I am so hungry.
These 3 weeks will be super duper busy week. I have a corporate reporting report due next tuesday(4th Nov). OCD and HCM due on week 13. I have 3 presentations on week 13. Only going to school 3 times a week for class, I will have to wear formal clothes every other day on week 13 for my presentations. Argh... heels... make-up and contact lens. hope I will survive.
Got back 2 tests. Passed. Still ok I guess.. I realized i am there to learn and experience. Giving myself too much pressure may soon send me to the woodbridge hospital. haha...
Sunday was emilyn's 21st birthday celebration. Played mahjong with Ian and Chayuk's advices. Playing against aaron and casey was kinda funny. At least I had a short break.
Off to balance the stupid balance sheet and forecast cashflow^^