Tuesday, October 07, 2008
-Courage-
I am feeling so sad now. Just heard from sarah that one of her best friend is leaving JC to pursue her studies in poly next year. I am actually feel so sad now. I always treat Yingxue like a younger sister since sarah was in primary five. Now 6 years have passed and it really hurts me when I see one by one they took detours. Yingxue parents are never the encouraging sorts. They often scold and treat her like maid. I wonder how is she going to break the news to her mother. Haiz.. now my dad is kinda critical with Sarah. saying that if she is not promoted this year, she can go out to find a job. I know daddy is not serious about going out to work, but I think he is really stress and angry with sarah.
On the other hand, each time I heard somebody doing that, I realized that I really had no courage to do so. I hated my life in the university during my Year 1, yet I do have the courage to switch uni and course. Now i am left with 2 years in university, I just got to pull through!!