Thursday, September 25, 2008
-Unfair-
So unfair! I had my first presentation for this semester. As usual, i was so nervous that I bit my tongue^^
But that is not the matter that is unfair. I don't understand why guys will only be interested in talking to a girl when she looks pretty and covered with make-up!! I never dress up when i go to school! Never. usually a pair of short, a large shirt that I feel comfortable in and a pair of slippers. That's the Sophia I am in school. But it seems that people tends to ignore my contribution in class. The prof treats me transparent, the guys treat me like glass and none will listen to me except for the girls. Today I put on make-up and wore heels that were 2.5inches high (*which cause my legs to be aching so much), white short skirt, bubble sleeves black blouse with a little ribbon in front. My prof took notice of me today, the exchange students would listen to my suggestions etc..
Why are guys like that? I don't mean that they are lecher, but they are always attracted to girls that know how to dress and make-up!! Why!!!
Argh...