Thursday, September 18, 2008
-Thursday-
I am so tired. But I am still in school now because I am about to take numerical test at 7pm later!!!
Met Raymond at PS just now. haha.. was going back to school when I heard a familiar voice. Turn around and it was Raymond. I immediately went to push his head. Now thinking of it, I was kinda rude. If you read this, I'm sorry pal!
Then I had another surprise again. Ian is mentor for Melvin(the VS guy) for my batch S05. Melvin is a mugger. I thought SR ppl are nv muggers until exams. But I am wrong. He told me he is used to this life because when he was in JC, he only eat one meal a day and study most if his time in the library. I guess he relly deserve to be in this school. Unlike me. So yup! What a small world....
Haiz.. NUs and NTU are having the mid termbreak next week. Time flies, isn't it? But I am still stuck with school work and mid term exams. argh.... I miss holidays!!!