Tuesday, September 09, 2008
-Freedom-
One more day to my freedom. Free Wednesday to myself. No dating, no school and only me and me and me...
Hehe.. Tmr is my last day at work. Handing my work over to the new intern coming in. Sometimes I wonder what got into me. When i started this internship, I gave up lots of things. I hardly go out on weekend or on weekday evenings because I most probably get super tired. I forgo many stuff. 4 months of holiday I only saw Seow sian once. Not once I seen OXY. haiz.. I am so bad ain't I? I try to make time now for friends but they are busy working too. I miss Audrey. She seems to be having fun in Norway. I wish I was also having fun too...
I had a free photoshoot with Ian and his sister on last sunday. I never thought taking photos can be so tired. Arrived at the studio at 10am and we left there at 3pm. I was so tired that when Ian sent me home, I just laid on the floor and slept. Did not even said "bye" to Ian. Will upload the pictures once I get it from the studio. Had corporate shots, beach wear shots and korean costume shots. I looked fine in the first two types of shot. Korean was disastrous. They drew my make up till I look so fierce. I looked like the step mother of the Korean drama- The stairway to heaven!!! I hated the character when I watch the show, and my make up made me look like her!!! so angry!!!! argh....
ok, I need to go read my text book already. Lesson starting in 1.5 hrs.
p.s. I saw Ming han from S01 in school. so many girls crowding around him. Wonder where's Jeremy from S11....