Monday, September 29, 2008
-F1-
F1 fever is finally over. However, the result of F1 race yesterday was a disappointment. I don't mean that I don't like Alonso winning, but the fact that Ferrari did not even win a point at yesterday's race. I went all the way down, squeeze with lots of people, breathe in lots of smoke and this was how it ended!!! I am so sad. The point where Massa drop all the way to the last position after the pit stop. I was whinning and whinning non-stop.
Maybe it was fated. If not the race would not be fun. I must admit that Hamilton was great but I don't know why I just don't like his face like how ppl did not like mine as well. haiz.. now Ferrari has to work double hard to win the title. More exciting races to come. Next year, I will definitely getting seats on the grand stand. Walk- around tickets are cool coz at least I get to see the car so much nearer when the turn corners or even as the took a ride around the grid to wave to the audience. BUT it is so tiring to stand at the same spot from 630 to 8pm in order to get good locations to see the cars and race and even longer to finish seeing the race. My legs are aching so much that I will not be going shop with mummy today.
will not be uploading any picutres. Took lots of videos though. The cars are too fast to take picture with my Canon Ixus. haha.. but guess I had a fun experience with Ian=p
More tests coming up! Gonna study now.. ~ciao