Sunday, September 21, 2008
-Blister-
Blisters! But I am not suffering from it. haiz.. It's my mummy. Her leg became so swollen like pig trotter. sounds bad but it is really bad. It all started with wearing a new pair of sandals. I wonder how it gotten so bad. she said maybe a fly landed on it and cause the infection. "MAYBE"... confirm I bet!!!
*sigh*now her leg is so swollen that i woke up super early on a sunday to go marketing. Argh.. so tired yet I am not sleepy. Just surf my facebook, I realized it is a tool for letting ppl know how you are doing and stuff. And it is up to the person to disclose the situation.
It's NTU and NUS term break and I cannot meet Hui Ting and Yun coz I have tests next week!!! I cannot meet drey coz she is in Norway. And sylvia's exams are coming up!!! argh.. sucky school life.
Oh.. did I mention that I have a chipped front tooth? I am so going to the dentist to fix it. I fell face down when I trip in the lecture room yesterday during rehearsal. Lips bled and a little chip of my tooth came off. Scrap the skin of my lower arm too. Clumsy me... Or is it because I was shock from some news?
Enough of blogging.. I am off to study!!