Monday, July 07, 2008
-upset-
Today was a pretty bad day.. i was really moody since sat night after the parade. It is ridculous that why am i so upset because of certain sacrifices that he does not want to make. So from the bubbly sophia my colleagues know, I was rather sad and moody. Ate the jumbo size yami yoghurt all by myself. haiz.. and it was raining so heavily during lunch. I bet Buddha or God understands how i feel. But my dear friends bought me these:
So sweet right? How can I bear not to smile when I see sunflowers? It never fails to cheer me up besides dessert. Had a great dinner with Jing, Qing and Dawn at Crystal Jade. Pretty funny and upsetting to talk about our partners. haiz... But yeah..Now.. Some displays on the NDP preview:
The heart shape that was done but the display of the airplanes. Audrey and I went high after seeing the actions. Haha...
Displays on the water^^
Only uploading two. It supposed to look nice. but yar.. dunno why the pixs I take so UGLY=(
So go watch on actual day k. Most prob I'll be alone watching the display again.