Saturday, July 05, 2008
Birthday celebration
3rd July was really an interesting date. Coz sophia was born 21 years ago on this very date. haha.. this year was nothing special except I had to spend my birthday working my ass off in office. BUT my colleagues celebrated for me^^ hahah.. I told nobody except my 2 internship friends. haha.. so I was rather surprise that I got a cake and individual presents from every colleague. haha... Even the pantry auntie wrapped an ang bao for me. aiyo yo..... dinner was simple. It was with my family eating tepanyaki. had chocolate indulgence for birthday cake^^

The texture changed lots. haha.. Can use the word "ugly" to describe. I nv see such "unique" pattern before.
Luckily the interior is still good stuff. haha.. Yummy. Something that nv fails to cheer me up is dessert!!!
Luckily the interior is still good stuff. haha.. Yummy. Something that nv fails to cheer me up is dessert!!!Today had gathering at essential brew at Holland Village.Good ambience but food isn't the best
But I guess for the price I paid, it was ok. haha..
That's weiliang camera shy. he actually handmade me a present. haha..
Ta dah... the people present. Even sig came back.haha...
After eating we went settlers. Played Taboo.. so funny. The team I am in won the game. haha.. The team mates are: Andrew, Weiliang, Darrel, Kelvin, Liyun and Audrey. haha.. Banzai!!!
Audrey and I left after 430 as we went to catch the NDP Preveiw. hehe...

red lions parachuting from the sky....
The little flag...
Performace by Opera singer. Interesting. haha..
Fighter planes display. haha.. I think Drey and I screamed out lungs out. haha.. the people around us are like so sianz.. but we are so high!! haha

So these are some highlights. haha.. the rest.. if interested, watch 9 Aug channel 5 at 630 pm. haha.. Will upload the fireworks tmr or some day.. Tired. 1.06am. but Adrenaline seems like still pumping. haha..