Saturday, June 07, 2008
-Bad ending-
This week ended with a badly. It wasn't that bad during the day. It was friday!!! I was so happy and cheerful in the morning as weekend is coming. haha.. Had lunch with Kelvin. Met at 12pm at the lobby but he was actually early. haha.. or I was late=/ But yup, ate at Golden Shoe Market Complex. Had a short and good chat with Kelvin. He will be teaching English and Science. I can never imagine Kelvin as a teacher when we were still in JC. After meeting him at our working place, i think he can do it. Guess more exposure have definitely help him in handling matters. I had to tabao food for my colleagues yesterday. As all my hands were occupied, Kelvin actually offered to help. Though Kelvin belongs to the Commercial Banking area, I used my access pass to allow both of us enter my department. Those that met him all thought he was my hmmm... haha.. I had to emphasize that he is my friend working in the building. haha.. but yeah, doesn't matter, I will still be having lunches with Kelvin coz he leaving in a month time. Maybe can eat lunch with Wai Gang too. Heard that he is working near my place too! But I guess July will be eating alone coz most of my fellow interns are ending internship in July. ='(
Ok.. how the day ended badly? The story goes back to Thursday. I was supposed to hand this document to a Relationship Manager, but due to some matter regarding HR she was very unhappy. She vented her anger on me. I just kept quiet during the process. How am I suppose to react or answer when somebody is scolding. I thought to myself: "I'm just an intern. Guess that makes me the target." Moreover, my mother was coming back on thursday night. Bubbly me did not let that matter trouble and ruin my day. BUT that stupid lady did not let the matter off, she came down to my department yesterday and COMPLAINED to my head of department that I did not response when she was talking to me. The word was "TALKING". I had to answer to my head what the matter was about the incident. haiz.. ridiculous. after the conversation, I cannot bring myself to smile.
So yup. Came home after work to change bedsheets and vacuum/ mop floor. so tired. haha... I never forget to visit the southern ridges today. walked till the NUS and it rained heavily=( Will upload pictures soon!