Tuesday, May 06, 2008
-Working-
Started working for a week at HSBC. Wasn't that bad afterall. haha.. I have yu ching, dawn and jing min in the same building. On level 16th, 17th and 21st respectively. I am on 18th!!! Before entering, I was wondering if HR is my cup of tea, i love the environment. it is very friendly. However, it seems the future prospect or pay (what people look out for is not as attractive) as finance sector. Almost forget to mention, i met KELVIN GOH yesterday in the building. He looks so handsome in office wear. I bet his comment for me is that " Gosh, she looks so fat!!" haha.. the ladies at HSBC are so slim. even those that have given birth. My size makes me look like a married lady and had given birth relative to those ladies.. haiz...
But to me, i think i still like the HR environment. Weighing it, i think I like to do something I like. I got my A- for Operation Management mod again^_^ Should i second major in that instead of Finance?
Weekend was spent celebrating Ian's mummy 50th birthday. had dinner at swiss hotel at merchant court on saturday. The durian pudding is recommended. ate super lots of durian paste, also had oyster and my favourite pulut hitam!!! Remember Drey and I wanted to eat that so much but it was sold out then=(
Bought the legendary Black Forest cake from Raffles Hotel. Had high tea there when collecting the cake on sunday. i ate tiramisu^_^ It taste heavenly though Mr yeo do not know how to appreciate it with me=( He tried some peanut butter cake which was too sweet to me. haha.. Ian works at the building in front of my building. Hopefully we can go home together every friday^_^