Saturday, May 10, 2008
-Weekend-
Guess what? It is only 0750 NOW!!! and I am awake. It's saturday and my body alarm clock is still in the mode of weekday. But I guess I am not the only one. I'm alone at home now. Daddy and mummy left for market and my both sisters left me at home and went to buy breakfast. Guess they know i have been working pretty hard. haha...
HRD is an environment that totally caught me of guard. Initially I thought their duty scope will not be so wide but nope, I was wrong. I can proudly say without HRD the company will not survive. This is true in every business. Who to plan ur interview, do ur payroll, adjust or fight for ur leave, insurance and etc. We may be small but the things we do is many times more than what others think. Yes, HR does not pay as high as Finance and Trading. That's why people tend to go into there. That I do not deny. In HRD, we may stay up as late as the higher earning trader but we earn less. This may be we are not the cut for finance but it may also mean we like the HR job better than trading. How uncooperative the traders are. They do not participate in company activities. so sad isn't it.
Met kelvin twice this week. Still do not get the chance to eat with him though. Heard that Glenn quit his job so lunch is only him and me. Haiz.. I think kel still look better in business shirt and trousers. Yesterday was dress down day, i say the usual kelvin dressing which wasn't so attractive. All my femal friends in HSBC are at least 1.68m, and I am only 1.54m. haiz.. So they suggested to me that I should wear higher heels as on wednesday, with my 1 inch heels, I still cannot block their views when walking in front of them. Haiz.. so yeah, i wore higher heels yesterday. Guess what? I have muscle aches now after walking so much to circular road for lunch and running errands around the HSBC building. My little pass can get me anywhere. Haha.. not like some of my friends. =p No wonder Kelvin cannot look for me=(
okiee.. I think i need to massage my legs. They are aching so badly. I just love flats. What job allows just to wear flats? Maybe I can be a zoo keeper. Not the cleaning dungs, of course=p