Friday, May 23, 2008
-Tiring Week-
Mummy is leaving for London this sunday. But today I already feel very tired, woke up at 6am. Dress up for work and accompanied mummy to the bus station coz she wants to travel back to malacca to pick my aunt and cousins. Was under the hot sun for almost 1/2 hour till my mum's bus turn out of the terminal. Rushed to work immediately after that. Now back at home, my body is aching. Think i am having fever. Lack of sleep I bet. Because of Champion League Final Match I slept very little and I am so stress at work that my body is not reacting normally too!!! haiz...
can't wait to have a real holiday!!! I am such a bad sister. Sarah's bday is this sunday and I couldn't get her a nice cake. Chocolate Indulengce sold out. Raffles Hotel Black Forest too. All require at least an order to be placed 4 days in advance. Tmr guess I will be spending my afternoon searching for good cakes.............................................