Thursday, April 17, 2008
-Gents-
Have you enter the opposite sex restroom before? I did. Today, I was given the experience again!!!!! This is not the first time. But yar. It will definitely be memorable. How many times do you get to enter the gents?
7 yrs ago, after I lead a team of 5 to defeat in a competition at St John HQ , I cried very badly. Hurried to the toilet but entered the Gents instead. Though the wall color was different, I guess I was too occupied crying. It was until "Giraffe" came in. It was a SAS boy, Danny's team mate. Never forget his look. haha...
Today, I ended my exam paper early. Hence, I left the room early. However, my examiner held me back at the door. She said, "Girl, can you do me a favor? One of ur classmate has gone to the toilet for more than 20mins, is it possible for you to go check it out?"
My answer, " You mean... enter the gents? "
Hers,"Yes. It is okay for you?
I nodded and asked who was the guy. I realised was my group mate Desheng.
So, I walked towards the gents. There was a girl refilling water next to the gents, she gave me this look o.O.
I knocked hard, entered, and stood at the door. "Desheng, are you in the toilet?", "Are you ok?"
"Err... yar, I am ok.............but Sophia, is that you? Why are you in the gents?" he replied.
I answered,"Examiner thought you fainted in the gents. so i here to check."
"ic....................but can you do me a favor? can take some toilet paper from the other cubicle and pass to me?"
I was shocked but I did exactly what was being asked. When I was about to leave the gents, he shouted again and asked for more. I did it again and ensure it was enough and left the toilet. Reported to the examiner and left for home.
This experience definitely will be another gents memorable memory.=p
Okie.. off to study. Haha.. last paper tmr!