Friday, April 11, 2008
-Exams-
My first exam in this sem is 59 hours from now. Haha.. Just handed in my last report of the semester- Finance. Now in school waiting till 6pm. Got stuck practicing finace. Hate net working capital and CFFA calculations. nv get it right=(
Forced myself to finish studying International Econs last night. Finished reading 5 chapters from 10 am till 2 am in the next morning. Hate reading. It is not really about reading, it is about understanding. For me, I still need to understand the graph before I move on. So yeah.. took so long to complete reading last 5 chapters of the bloody book.
Practicing finance in a room at SESS. I can see cathay from here. This room is so open that cars along the road can see me. Haha.. Studying been very tiring. so sleepy, can't wait to meet the gals. haha..
Put on weight liao. Haha.. the side effect of those good food are kicking in. haha.. Btw, got back my ultrasound results. Pretty embarrassing. It was a male doctor the read and explain my results. Don't dare to look at him, so I concentrated reading the simplified report myself. It had the size of my right ovaryand length of my fallopian tubes. haha.. Why it did not read my left? The report wrote, " Left ovary cannot be seen clearly due to overlaying of excess bowel gases."
-.-''
No wonder the doctor gave me that look. so embarrassing. no wonder that day the technician went pass my left side so many times. But now at least I know bowel gases do causes blur vision of the ovary during ultrasound. haha...
soccer results are pleasing this week. Hopefully we will trash the gunners this weekend. haha