Thursday, April 03, 2008
-Clarke Quay-
Yesterday was Ian's 23rd brithday!! Bought him a black crumpler- The dreadful embarrasment. Don't know why they used such a name. haha..
Met him in school after his class. Told him not to drive, but he and his dad insisted. So yar.. parking fee was $15 for about 10 hrs!! haiz.. But we ended up going to Clarke Quay for dinner. We went for a long walk looking for the food we wanted to eat. There is lots of interesting along clarke quay. There's a little area with water fountains around, it was really gorgeous in the night. I saw a couple taking their wedding photo there. Forget to take picture at the fountain, but I'll go there after my exams to take more pictures of the night scenery.


This is how my food look like after my careful grilling on the hot stone. Looks good arh... haha.. Too bad, I am keeping away from alcohol for the next one week. If not the lamb will be good with red wine.

Met him in school after his class. Told him not to drive, but he and his dad insisted. So yar.. parking fee was $15 for about 10 hrs!! haiz.. But we ended up going to Clarke Quay for dinner. We went for a long walk looking for the food we wanted to eat. There is lots of interesting along clarke quay. There's a little area with water fountains around, it was really gorgeous in the night. I saw a couple taking their wedding photo there. Forget to take picture at the fountain, but I'll go there after my exams to take more pictures of the night scenery.
Forget to bring tripod stand, so the picture taken a little low=(
Ate at the place called Hot Stones.
We cook our food on the heated stone. Ian ate lamb while I chose seafood.


This is how my food look like after my careful grilling on the hot stone. Looks good arh... haha.. Too bad, I am keeping away from alcohol for the next one week. If not the lamb will be good with red wine.After dinner, we went looking for a bridge that i really wanted to take picture of it!!! Anybody know about the colourful bridge along Singapore river. I walked the long stretch of Clarke Quay but still could not find the colourful bridge. Finally decided to go for dessert and stop exploring for my bridge. Wanted to eat Azabu Sabo. But by the time I returned to Central, it has already closed. =( so we ended up eating Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice cream from the booth.

Because cannot eat the dessert i wanted, I was a little grumpy while eating the sea salt and tiramisu flavor ice-cream. Haha.. but yeah, it was a very nice walk along clarke quay.
But I want to look for the colorful bridge. If anybody has news about where the colorful bridge is, pls let me know. The bridge has pink, green and blue color...